Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Where to buy a deck knife?

wife&daughter

Sorry if this is a silly question.  My husband is a recently qualified IR, currently woking his first properly paid swing.  He has mentioned a deck knife on several occasions.  I was hoping to get him one for fathers day. Problem is, I dont really know what a deck knife is or where to get one.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks in advance.

August 30, 2015 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr Sam Kelly
Site Owner

Try this guy, he does great knives :)

http://www.jeknives.com/

--

Cheers and smooth sailing

Sam

September 3, 2015 at 2:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wife&daughter
Sorry for the delay in replying. I am home with 3 kids including a little baby and got distracted. Thanks so much for replying. I have sent an email to the chap at that site. I have well missed fathers day, hopefully I can get him one for Christmas.
September 22, 2015 at 1:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Mr Sam Kelly
Site Owner

wife&daughter at September 22, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Sorry for the delay in replying. I am home with 3 kids including a little baby and got distracted. Thanks so much for replying. I have sent an email to the chap at that site. I have well missed fathers day, hopefully I can get him one for Christmas.

Ill let him know. Coincidentally i am on the same ship right now with him :)
--

Cheers and smooth sailing

Sam

September 23, 2015 at 11:23 AM Flag Quote & Reply

wife&daughter

Ha ha, how cool.  I got a hold of him, he replied really quickly, so thanks if you prompted that :-)  All ordered, hopefully I can give it to Dan for christmas, though I think he will prob be at sea. Thanks again.

October 2, 2015 at 10:04 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.